Tuesday 1 May 2012

Brief 04 - D&AD -Supplement Development

Using the mock up I made of the fold out poster I added the content. I used a 400 mm x 400 mm document so that it fits on an a2 piece of paper and can be printed double sides. I think a circle will work nicely in the centre of a square rather than a rectangle:


D&AD Development

I wante dot use the title of the supplement 'Designed for Life' in the shape of a circle to make it work nicely with the Circular magazine, so for the poster I combined this with the featured persons name, which I think works quite well: Circle Type I then printed the Harry Pearce version to see who it would work. I really like the outcome for this, but it would be print don a thicker matt paper to give it some durability: D&D Test 02

No comments:

Post a Comment