Wednesday 9 May 2012

Brief 02 - Fashion Brand - Expanding deliverables

After the crit, it got me thinking about more of a range I could create for Lorin's fashion brand by adapting the style and identity I have already created, including:

- bag - different sizes (small, medium, large)
- wrapping paper
- belly-band for wrapping paper or stickers
- clothing tags
- clothing hanger


Tag sizes - I prefer the larger tag at 10mm diameter and 7mm. I chose the diamond square shape as I have already used this within the look-book as it is similar shape to the logo and has a 'sacred' feel to it. The logo could be printed on one and then a separate card of the same shape could contain the information:

The belly-band can offer various design possibilities. Either as a clasp, or something that fastens underneath. The logo symbol itself could be made into a clasp. However, I need to work out the mechanism for this.


 The clothing hanger could have the logo lazered onto it, or it could have a card cover that slips over the top, of which could be changed to match the collection. I need to get the measurements of the hanger before I move on with this, and also figure out the size accordign to the garment necklines, so that it can still be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment