Tuesday 8 May 2012

Brief 02 - Fashion Brand - Look Book - development

Ultimately it will be Lorin to choose whether she prefers the text on a back page or if she wants it with each image, which could leave the last page for the contact information, so I designed who this could work:


I wanted to play around with the shape of the text boxes to get across this idea of begin 'Sacred Feminine'. I experimented with using the shape of the logo in the centre of the page for the concept text to sit inside, allowing white space around it - to give a sense of importance. This would also determine the positioning of the collection info, and the cover logo and the contact info at the back.








As I said I was giving Lorin the option of the image info, so I played around with what the final page could look like:

In the end I got to a design also working with the shape of the logo as a central focus, but this time with the images surrounding it rather than inside of it, this gives a nice sense of importance to the logo sat in the middle, enforcing the brand image. This is the one I prefer as it keeps a consistency through the book, and the idea of it begin sacred.

No comments:

Post a Comment