Wednesday 9 May 2012

Brief 02 - Fashion Brand - Logo belly-band mechanism




 How it could look around the wrapping paper-


Here is what each piece is cut like (blue) with a little cut the the separate pieces attach with. As they overlap I don't want the logo to be visible underneath, so I am go gin to treat the logo as if it has been cut in two, not overlaid and intwined. 

The scale for the is 3mm width band with 100mm width logo, and the length of the band will have to vary for different size products. unless I can create a second faster at the end of the band that can be adjusted underneath...


Here are the bellybands ready for test printing - I have done both black an white versions: I am going to print on a thick matt card

Here is the wrapping paper design using the symbol pattern, I am going to print onto A2 tracing paper:



No comments:

Post a Comment