Tuesday 8 May 2012

Brief 02 - Fashion Brand - Look Book - development

I got the concept text off Lorin which reads:

''Classic 1940's silhouettes and modern print combine in a collection that embraces the ideas of feminity and elegance. Sacred feminine aims to bring a decadent, couture feel to clothing and showcase and flatter a woman's natural shape.''


I worked this into the box shape:


 The '1940s' was making the box shapes look awkward so I changed the numerals into words, which I think works and fits a lot better...

I also incorporated the log pattern to the inside of the cover inverted in white from the green colour and also the opposite way round - I think the white logos over the green background work better as it adds more depth to it.
Working on the front:


 Workign on the back:

 Working with the pattern on the reverse of the cover and the full green colour on the inside pages:





I think I prefer the contrasting pattern over the green with the white page on the inside:


Here's how it works in the look book:


White cover:



Open publication - Free publishing - More fashion


Black cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment