Monday 26 March 2012

Brief 03 - St Martins - Logo development

After receiving the feedback from Camilla that they liked the logo but felt it was too feminine, as it was using the flower, and that they liked to have a reference to family, I readapted the logo. Fro this I still used my original design but drew the flower as a three so it looked like a family and then I tried to work the surrounding area, for example making it look like a the (family tree), or using the shape within a circle to represent unity. I think for a GP Practice this one works really well as it is is simple and clear and the logo could be recognised easily. I also got the feedback that she preferred the turquoise colour scheme so I played around with different colours before deciding on the final colour which i spright and fresh to work nicely with their new location (last image)
St Martins Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment