Saturday 10 March 2012

Brief 02 - Fashion Identity - Logo

I vectorised the logo and changes the weights and some of the curves, so I had. few variations to trace form

1. I don't feel this logo was working very well. So I chose to not retrace this and develop it.

 2. I liked this an decided to retrace and develop the logo changing the line width at variations points, I will pitch this logo to Lorin, but I also need to work it with a typeface:



 3. I like this logo however I don't feel it to be as strong as the one with the longer lines coming form the S shape. So I chose not to develop this further.
 4. I rally like this and chose to develop the logo, change curved lines at the joints and changing the width and weights of the lines.



 5. Similarly with this, changing the line width:



 6. And also changing the edges and end points with this logo:


No comments:

Post a Comment