Thursday 26 January 2012

SOI & Design Context - Progress Surgery

Just had a progress surgery to discuss my SOI and DC publication. I need to present what I am going to do for FMP next week, so I need to rework a few parts of my SOI to focus it down. I also need to consider:

- DC publication chapters / sub categories
- Finalise 5 main briefs and specify any other briefs
- Umbrella statement - focus down
- Identify studios/designers who are doing what I want to do - identify what I like and why
- Focus down what 'high end' means

In the surgery, I managed to narrow my statement down to:

HIGH END TYPE AND LAYOUT FOR BRANDING, PRIMARILY FOR PRINT.

I feel that this is now focus, clear and what I am about at this moment in time.

Just need to find the last couple of briefs that will allow me to explore this.

No comments:

Post a Comment