Monday 30 January 2012

Design Context Presentation

The presentations are an opportunity to make focused decisions on what I am doing for FMP, and through explaining it to other people it will clarify it for myself. It will be following my SOI, and should try to include:

- umbrella statement - clarify what I am about
- chapters for DC publication
- subjects I am going to research
- designer/studio work that I like - the type of work I want to create
- design context I want to design for
- research activities
- design visits
- the things I need to find out [more] about
- what do I need to get out of it

I need to create a PDF or Powerpoint presentation consisting of 10 slides.
For each slide and point I am making I need to think in multiples (e.g. 10 studios, 10 activities, 10 events)

It is a chance to discuss my FMP, and get some feedback.



The hand in for SOI is Wednesday 31st January

No comments:

Post a Comment