Thursday 19 January 2012

Meeting with Fashion - Collaboration Opportunity

A meeting for Graphic Design and Fashion students who are looking to collaborate, was organised by Gemma. I spoke to a few of the fashion girls and I have hopefully found someone who wants to work together, of which I can use as one of my main briefs.

The student that I identified as someone who I would like to collaborate with is influenced by Parisian architecture, and creates designs that are feminine, and of a high end haute couture style. This would allow me to explore designing with unique, luxurious, boutique feel to the designs.
The student requires a brand identity and a look-book, in time for her EOY exhibition and fashion show. Other design possibilities could include swing tags, business cards, flyers, website.

I will maintain contact with her to see if she wants to pursue the collaboration, and to arrange meeting up and discussing it further, in order to write a brief that suits us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment