Wednesday 25 January 2012

Design Context Publication - Possible Chapters

Here are a few ideas that I had for possible chapters and sub categories:

- Inspiration
   - designers / studios
   - people
   - places

- Great Advice
   - personal advice that I have received
   - designer quotes
   - advice for when you have a designers block

- Typeface
   -My top 10 that I will use - why and what they work best for

- Branding
   - Brand
   - Identity
   - Logo
   (the distinctions between the three, how they work, and how they can be effective)

- High End - design
   - luxury
   - exclusive
   - fashion
   - lifestyle

- Print Process
   - printing methods 
   - print finishes - why they are effective,a dn for what are they used

- Rules
   - design fundamentals e.g. type, layout
   - the grid system - methods e.g. the golden section, rule of thirds
   - use of colour

- Goals
   - Milestones and goals that I aim to achieve
   - Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment